Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 1:
So last night I finally got into Ox-Vegas (Oxford, OH) around midnight after a four hour drive from Cleveland. Some of the guys were still awake and showed me up to my room. The plus side was that my roommate Greg and I have double the closet space, however the downside is that we have to use the downstairs bathroom to shower in the morning.

Today was a whirlwind. We went over orientation, a GHQ tour, a computer tutorial (for our new laptops), filled out tax forms and opened new bank accounts.

Tomorrow we leave for a retreat in (insert name of small town), Indiana. Not really sure what to expect.

High: Finally getting to Oxford
Low: Waking up at 7am

1 comment:

  1. My guess is racism and postmodern urban decay. How's "real life" in Ohio? Ew... Ohio...

    ReplyDelete