Wednesday, October 13, 2010
I feel like recently everyone has been making a bucket a list lately. For those of you who have been living under a rock, a bucket list is a list of things someone wants to do before "kicking the bucket".
I've made a couple of these throughout the years, but they've been lost from the various times that I have picked up and moved my life. Sadly, when college-aged students write these, they tend to revolve around alcohol and sex. I'm going to move beyond those. Here is what I've come up with so far:
- Be on the receiving end a giant check
- Be a part of a flash mob
- Be an extra in a Hollywood movie
- Visit every state
- Have a Ben & Jerry's flavor named after me
- Have my picture on the front page of a major newspaper
- Throw out the first pitch at a major league baseball game
- Run a half marathon
- Go to a Newcastle United match in England
....and that's all I could come up with right now. I'll be adding to it as I continue my travels.
What's on your Bucket List? Best answer (as judged by me) wins a prize!